With all the discussions and concerns regarding Coronavirus, along with the real life-risks that currently are associated with this deadly virus, it is absolutely normal that you will think twice before deciding to go to China for business. For 15 years, Bizz2China has supported hundreds of companies with their imports from China and we are still here! On February, the 21st, our whole team was back in business, taking care that our customers will be able to act in a “business as usual” way. More than ever, we can help you now to continue your business and differentiate yourself from the competition!
Let Bizz2China take care of:
- finding the right supplier(s) for you; We know which factories have restarted their production, which ones are still closed and which ones have issues with their manufacturing, due to the Coronavirus
- choosing exclusively quality providers on your behalf. We’ve eliminated manufacturers that are unsafe and we have solid relationships with hundreds of strong Chinese factories, so you won’t need to worry about your products quality;
- finding the best price / quality ratio for the products you are interested in;
- making sure that the agreed production deadlines are met ;
- doing the quality checks for your products;
- organizing the transport of the goods for you (if needed).